Sunday, June 7, 2015

SummerTime ft. Tic Tot Toe & Haute Tots



HEY!
Hows my sugar-rushing- fashion-loving readers!? Well guess what? I've got goodies I just couldn't keep to myself. I must shout it from the roof tops.... okay maybe not that far cause my grandma and mom would say other wise. I value my freedom to shop, so let me lay it out for ya.
Starting from the top, like my photo with the cool pool from Tic Tot Toe. It comes in 6 vibrant colors perfect for summertime. It also has custom animations for walking and a sit... Ooh and it's not just us Toddleedoo's that can get it, Kids and Adults can get them too! All for 125L at Hello Beautiful. 
But wait! That's not all, I couldn't just sit in the pool with regular clothes. So of course I got my swim outfit called 'Whimsy' by Haute Tots. I love bright colors for summer time as you can see, Whismy not only is a two piece swim suit but also comes with matching slippers and floaties. Gotta remember safety first! Don't go drowning this summer. Now one more thing, oh yeah! After playing in the hot sun all day it's always great to have a snack. So my mommy got me a delicious rainbow pudding cup and spoon from Tic Tot Toe at The Play Room. Of course these awesome pudding cups are a gatcha, so sharing is caring. There are 7 commons and 5 rares to try for all for 30L a play. But you know Tic Tot Toe wouldn't make just any ol' pudding cups, they also give you a spoon that makes slurping noises. Epic! Anyway, I've gotta get going I promised to walk grandma's pet monkey, Cookie when I was done with my pudding.
So feel free to keep scrolling or if you're on my main page, click 'read more' 
Happy Shopping Cupcakes!

.
.
.

Hair: Jade by Runaway
Outfit: Whismy Swim Suit by Haute Tots
[ Comes with swim suit, floaties and slippers ]

Goodies: Pudding Cup - Rainbow by Tic Tot Toe @ The Play Room
Fun: Cool Pool - Purple by Tic Tot Toe @ Hello Beautiful
[ Check Out The Animations here: Cool Pool - Youtube ]


~*~ MAHALO TO ~*~

 .: Runaway :.
.: Haute Tots :.
.: Tic Tot Toe :.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice