Saturday, March 28, 2015

I Won't Give Up ft. Enchanted Bowtique


" I Won't Give Up "

Hi Cuppy cakes!
So I know I've been M.I.A but I couldn't help it. RL called and needed more than some sugar that's for sure. But I'm back! With this enchanting recipe :)
Today, I picked up this Bella outfit from Enchanted Bowtique. It comes with these cute flats, laced shorts and awesome unicorn shirt that says ' I Exist ' and we do! I got it in my favorite color purple. Which was totally perfect for my sister's birthday. Of course I felt like I needed a little more icing to this look, so I also hit up the nail salon in Enchanted Bowtique and got a fun ombre nail design. I love it! It comes with more than 1 color, so don't forget to check it out. All of it is now available in Enchanted Bowtique. For the ingredients continue to scroll or click 'read more'. Happy Baking!
.
.
.
.

Hair: Jade by Runaway

Outfit + Shoes: Bella - Lavender by Enchanted Bowtique

Nails: Ombre Nails by Enchanted Bowtique




~*~ MAHALO TO: ~*~

.: RunAway :.
.: Enchanted Bowtique :.
.: Hinaichigo Xaris :.




1 comments:

Unknown on July 18, 2015 at 5:48 PM said...

Its me! :D

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice