Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Rawr! ft. Tiptoes + Tic-Tot-Toe


Rawr!


Rawr! is how Dinos say I Love You! So Rawr!!!!! to all my readers. Haha, But dinos aren't the only ones some kitties go rawr too! I love this new outfit. And there's so much more coming up you should check out what I gots....

So let's get to these goodies! I'm gonna start with the fun stuff, my Kitty backpack is going to be one of 17 backpacks ( 9 commons and 8 rare ) by Tic Tot Toe that's going to be at February's new round at Woodlands Gatcha event.  But that's not all from Tic Tot Toe! No, they even did something uber cute for the valentine's round at Beautiful. Say like candy hearts on your tongue, mmhm. And I got the #1 Mom candy heart which is one of 11 ( 8 commons and  3 rares ). It was tasty too :) If you'd love to score your own backpack or maybe candy heart, both Woolands Gatcha event and Beautiful event's start February 1st! And hey I know you wanna get your paws on my outfit too, it's one of many new releases from Tiptoes which you can get in gray, red, purple and pink. And it comes with everything - I list it below just in case and so you don't get it confused. - okay, okay, I need to pounce on a bag of candy before my mommy gets home, so enjoy and don't forget to mark your calendars! 

~*~ Enjoy ~*~


Hair: Beans by Magika ( 250L )

Eyes: Taped Glasses by [ Ello Poppet] 
[ Creators Challenge - Geek  - part of outfit]

Mouth: #1 Mom Heart Candy by Tic Tot Toe @ Beautiful 
[ 30L a play - 8 commons / 3 Rares  - Feb. Round at Beautiful]

Bag: Kitty Backpack ( Common ) by Tic Tot Toe @ Woodlands
[ 30L a play - 9 commons / 8 rares - Feb. Round at Woodlands]

Outfit : Rawr - Grey by Tiptoes ( 150L )
[ Includes: Athletic Tank, HiTop Sneakers, Shirt/Pants Hud, 
Mesh Hair bow & Wrapped Sweater. ]

Typer: Rube Cube by Tic Tot Toe  ( 50L )




.o0×X×0o. тнanĸ yoυ ғor readιng .o0×X×0o.

~!~ Events ~!~

Woodland's Gatcha Event
Starts: February 1st, 2015
Bubble: WGE


Beautiful Event
Starts: February  1st, 2015
Swan boat: Beautiful










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice