Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas Littles! ft. Tic Tot Toe + Something New


 мerry cнrιѕтмaѕ lιттleѕ! 

Hey Fellow Cupcakes!
I know it's been a long time since I blogged, but
can you blame me? So many events in RL and SL it's a bit busy.
Pish Posh, Applesauce that's settled a little and it's back to some sharing,
caring and shopping!

So for today's post and of course with Christmas just a few days away,
our outfit of the day is brought to us by Tic Tot Toe, who is also at All The Little Things event with this really adorable and cute Darling outfit. As you can see it's just darling, hehe... But what I love is the plaid bow for your hair and the matching one on the skirt. Okay, okay I love the whole outfit from my head to my toes, Darling comes with a great color combo of black, classic plaid red and white starting with the hair bow, continuing with the shirt, vest, skirt, leggings and wrapping it up with the shoes. All comfortable, keeps you warm and looking super cute for family photos and trips. Now what's a girl without her accessories? Well he's a pretty cute accessory, I got my group gift from Tic Tot Toe's mainstore which is a holdable bulldog and kitty, but I went with the bulldog in my look today. His name is Mr. Darling, hehehe.

After a long day of shopping, looking cute, posing for photos and so much more
a girl like me could use a round trip ticket to La La Land or maybe the moon for some sleepy time. Which is where our amazing prop pose comes in from Something New Poses. It's called the Cloud of Dreams. Where I'm totally going to be dreaming of candy and presents.
You can't blame me, Christmas is on it's way with 4-5 days more to go for everyone!
So if you loved any of these amazing presents I got so far
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
.
.
.

Hair: Jade - Black & Whites by [RunAway]

Friend: Bulldog Puppy by Tic Tot Toe { group gift }

Outfit : Darling Outfit by Tic Tot Toe @ All The Little Things Event
[ includes: Shirt & Leggings layer huds, shoes, Bows skirt and vest ]

Special Pose: Cloud of Dreams by Something New Poses
[ Comes with Cloud, Snowy backdrop and Teddy bear ]
.
.

.o0×X×0o. тнanĸ yoυ ғor readιng .o0×X×0o.



Happy Birthday Jesus



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice