Friday, July 3, 2015

Pow! Pow! Sugar ft. Tic Tot Toe + Cosmic Dust & Xoxo Poses


" I love Candy! and Grandma n' Grandpa "

SUGAR!

Yes! I'm back again! And I'm sugar rushing. What's up fellow cupcakes!?
 So let's start with some awesome events since it's summer time, who going to Camp Hard Knocks? Well Tic Tot Toe did these awesome ear plugs ( which my photo for them disappeared - I'll post it when I finds it ) but they did these fun ear plugs for camp that  you can at Tic Tot Toe's main store or maybe even at Camp Hard Knocks! Want more? Well Tic Tot Toe also made these fun and awesome warpaint which is featured at Hello Beautiful. I got blue warpaint when I went out with my grandpa and grandma, which was even more awesome cause they also got me this new shirt called Comical Pow! from Kiddy Winks to match our new family name. Of course, I wanted to be awesome with these pastel Kawaii Moon tights from Turducken. 

Before we came home! Grandma and Grandpa took me to Candy Fair 2015! Yes, I knew exactly where I wanted to go, straight to play at The Swirly Sweet Tooth from Cosmic Dust + Xoxo Poses and Props. Where I got this big colorful lollipop thanks to grandma n grandpa.
Uh Oh, I gotta run because my momma is coming to pick me up from grandma n grandpa's house... I gotta make the sugar disappear. Sugar it up fellow cupcakes! Happy Shopping!

.
.
.
.

Hair:  Quinn by Truth Hair

Ears: Camp Earplugs - Blue by Tic Tot Toe @ CHK

Make Up: War Paint - Blue by Tic Tot Toe @ Hello Beautiful
Top: Comical Pow! by KiddyWinks 

Bottom: Kawaii Moon Tights - Purple by Turducken

Shoes: Cowboy Boots 
[ From Boho Tunic outfit by Tic Tot Toe ]


Pose: The Swirly Sweet Tooth - Common 1 by Cosmic Dust & Xoxo Poses 




~*~ Mahalo To: ~*~

.:Truth Hair :.
.: Tic Tot Toe :.
.: KiddyWinks :.
.: Turducken :.
.: Cosmic Dust :.
.: Xoxo Poses and Props :.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice