Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweet Hearts ft. Team ALOHA & Tic Tot Toe


" Sweet Hearts "


Hey Cupcakes!

What's sweet? oh! that would be us :D Cupcakes mean Athena from Team ALOHA. We got together to bring you a sweet look for you and your sisters, mom, aunties, grandmas, everybody... Okay maybe not everybody cause my uncle wouldn't look good in that skirt. 
 Anyway! To cover my sides for all my cupcakes, this cupcake look is brought to you by Tic Tot Toe! From the epic outfit called Cupid ( Girls version ) to my band aids and shoes from the Raglan, red version I got also from Tic Tot Toe. I also got this awesome gift from my sister, Chloe. Who hit up the awesome Creepy Kawaii event going on right now! Want to know the ingredients for this sweet look, keep scrolling or if you're on my main page - click read more.
.
.
.



Hair: Beans by Magika

Top of Cupcake: Cupid ( Girl version ) by Tic Tot Toe
[ Includes: Headband, Wings, Wing sparkle, Arrows, Bow & Dress ]

Bottom of Cupcake: Raglan Outfit - Red by Tic Tot Toe
[ Used: Band Aids + Socks + Shoes ]
 
Fun: Tiny Teacup Giraffe - ? by +Half-Deer+ @ Creepy Kawaii










~*~ MAHALO TO: ~*~

.: Team ALOHA SL :.
.: Tic Tot Toe :.
.: Half-Deer:.
.: Magika :.



~!~ EVENT INFO:~!~

Creepy Kawaii Fair
February 13 - February 28
Bat Wings: CKF




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice