Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Whole New Worldl ft. Tic Tot Toe + Tiny Owl + 2 of a Kind


"A Whole New World"


Hey Cupcakes!
I'm back and boy was it a magical ride. Speaking of magical rides, I hit Tic Tot Toe for a fun outfit that will splash a bunch of color in your world. Yes! I've got the Unicorn outfit! Good guess I say. Hahaha, well it's no longer on a special Thursday price, it's okay because for 100L you get these awesome unicorn headphones, top, bottoms, colorful tutu and shoes. How can you say no? 
Also, I went on some hunts and picked up some awesome fun things. Like check it out! I got a sweet letter in the mail from Tiny Owl and I got help to hang this I *heart* U wooden pallet on my wall too. So many fun things going on, don't miss it! I've gotta run fellow cupcakes, this cupcake don't decorate itself without sprinkles and icing. Off to do more shopping, have fun!
.
.
.
.

Hair: Beans by Magika
 { lol still yes it's awesome }

Accessory: Sweet Letter by tiny Owl 

Outfit: Rainbow Unicorn Outfit by Tic Tot Toe (100L )
{ Includes: Headphones + Glasses + Top + Bottom + Tutu + Shoes }

Prop: I *Heart* U Wooden Pallet by 2 of a kind ( Sweet & Tart Hunt )





~*~ Mahalo to: ~*~

.: Tic Tot Toe :.
.: Magika :.
.: 2 of a Kind :.
.: Tiny Owl :.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcake Baby Fashion Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice